Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Changes, changes...

www.splashdamage.com/wolfet

Welcome on ET Guides new main page! As you can see, the blog has changed a lot. I decided to change layout to more user-friendly. Now it looks more clear. But it's only one of many other modifications. I'm going to post something more than only Enemy Territory game tutorials. I'll also focus on ET world - news, modifications, articles etc. There will be finally something to read on this blog. ;)
Furthermore, I optimized the posts. Now they are expandable, so it takes less time to load the blog. All changes are listed below.

List of changes:
* new layout and menu
* expandable posts
* added tag cloud
* new RSS feed
* changed blog archive section
* new recent comments section
* added a poll

If you want to share your opinion, leave a comment or take part in the poll. :) I also recommend you to subscribe my blog's RSS.

If you have a problem in Enemy Territory which is not explained on this blog, visit o30p clan homepage and register on forum. We are waiting for you, soldier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post something about mapping?

greets
DG

Admin said...

I'm going to post some mapping tutorials in the near future, so stay tuned! :)

Post a Comment